Why Buy With Us?
How do agents show you they are 100% committed to serving your real estate needs? With a Representation Agreement! It is the highest form of representation which includes some fiduciary duties and our pledge to provide our best efforts on your behalf.
Our buyers benefit because…
- Are advisers and advocates during the entire buying process.
- Take the time to understand your needs and wants.
- Educate you on current market conditions.
- Strive to attain as many of your needs as possible in spite of market or financial constraints.
- Research homes in the area and sort through the active listings to be able to make suggestions based on your needs.
- Assist you in narrowing your search until you have identified your top choices.
- Handle the ins and outs of negotiations.
- Prepare and make offers on your behalf.
- Walk you in addressing all contingencies in an effective and timely manner.
- Inspect what is expected of all parties involved in the transaction.
- Inspect all closing documents to make sure your interests are protected.
- Are present in the closing or have an affiliated party be present to answer any questions or concerns.
Homes For Sale
At Certezza Realty LLC we invest to provide our clients and customers – past, present, or future – with the tools they need to search for properties, save their favorites, and receive alerts of just listed properties. Please use click the Property Search button below to begin the process of finding your dream home.Property Search
Are you relocating to this area? Looking for more information to help you find the right city and neighborhood for your family?
Our relocation guide includes the most up-to-date and vital information for people looking to move to our area.Download Our Relocation Guide
The best way to start is to educate yourself with market research and neighborhood information. If you are reading this page, you have actually already started the process. Fact-finding and reading articles is a great way to become a smart consumer. The highest priorities to focus on before you begin searching for specific areas, neighborhoods, or homes would be to:
- Familiarize yourself with your personal finances.
- Consider the stability of your financial future.
- Learning about the South Florida real estate market.
- Carefully review your credit score and budget – begin to eliminate as much debt as possible.
- Have a down payment and earnest money ready when the time comes to act and make your offer.
Your next step is to contact us. As your home buying specialists, we will protect you interests and manage the details of the real estate transaction on your behalf to your complete satisfaction.Contact us
Escrow and Closing
The Escrow Process begins when you make an offer on a home and usually ends at closing when you receive the keys to the new home (unless there is a hold-back of funds for other reasons, but this is not common). To make an offer, buyers or tenants write an earnest money check that will be placed in “escrow” – generally with an Escrow, Title, Closing company, an attorney, or a Real Estate Brokerage Firm. These funds do not go directly to the Seller of Landlord – instead they are kept in custody in a separate account until a series of conditions are met. At closing, the escrowed funds are credited to the Buyer or Tenant to be counted closing costs, prepaid items, or down payment. Escrow is important because it protects both parties and ensures everyone gets what they are due at essentially the same time.